Find out if your business is eligible today…
To find out if you are eligible for the Gigabit Voucher Scheme, simply fill in your details into the form below, and we will come back to you. Or alternatively give us a call on 0207 247 7777.
The UK Government has launched a new Gigabit Voucher Scheme which provides a grant of up to £2,500 to support the capital cost of getting new gigabit-capable internet connections for businesses.
This grant allows businesses to upgrade their internet connectivity and open the door to higher levels of staff productivity, quicker and more responsive software and applications in the office, as well as the ability to easily bring on new telephony and cloud services.
Only a limited number of grants are available so interested businesses are encouraged to register as soon as possible. Green Telecom are registered suppliers of the scheme and have set up a dedicated Connection Voucher Support Team to help check eligibility and assist with the application process.
Gigabit Vouchers are available to Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) if:
- Your business is situated within the UK
- You are a SME, registered charity, social enterprise or sole trader
- Installation of your new broadband connection exceeds £100
- The connection is for your business premise
- Your new connection delivers at least double your current speeds
- You have not received more than €200,000 in grants in the last 3 year
How does it work?
- Fill in your details below or call the team on 0207 247 7777.
- Our experts will be in touch to let you know if you qualify for the voucher scheme.
- We can then take you through the available packages and prices.
- You will get a bespoke quote with your voucher grant applied, giving you a clear indication of the total costs.
- Once you’re happy, leave it to us and we’ll do the rest.