Choosing a new system for your company, irrespective of its size, can be a daunting prospect, especially with the variety of options available.
Business success depends on keeping overheads low whilst maintaining a cost effective and reliable communication service so your business can thrive. From email, social media and surfing the net to a multi-functional business phone, these are the high priority communication tools needed to effectively market and sell your products.
As Over 70% of business is initiated via the internet your virtual presence is as important as your business phone system, which means a fast internet connection coupled with an efficient telephone system is going to be a must.
But before you even look at a system you need to define your business phone system needs.
- How many users does it need to support?
- What is the anticipated growth over the next five years?
- Average call rate over a month?
- How many lines do you need and will you need more over the next five years?
- Do you use/ need fibre broadband and are you happy with the connection speed?
- What do you like /dislike about your current system?
- Do you need an automated greeting message or do you have a receptionist?
- What features would make your operation run more efficiently? (Individual user voice mail, caller ID, conference calling, easier call transfer, call monitoring, user visibility)
- What kind of service back up would you like?
- Does your business occupy more than one site and do you want both sites running from the same system?
- What are you currently paying for your system, line charges and calls? Do you need to reduce the monthly charges?
Once you have a clearer idea of your needs and budget then you can start to look at the range of options available.
To find out more about these options click the link below: